Rhodes by Night “Lanterns”
A romantic night walk around Rhodes
This is one of the most intriguing tours that you can enjoy in Rhodes that showcases the ancient and the medieval history of Rhodes. Starting from the D’ Amboise gate at the atmospheric Medieval City of Rhodes where a guided tour around the impressive old town of Rhodes starts with details about the fortifications, monuments and architecture of the city.
In the Old Town the guests will find many little shops selling the most attractive souvenirs such as traditional products, ceramics, leather, jewellery and other traditional Greek goods. The group walks with the professional guide to have dinner at a local restaurant in the Old Town then have free time. Walking back to the bus along Mandraki harbour.
Terms & Conditions
63.00 € / per person
Duration: Half Day Afternoon/Evening
Area: Rhodes Town
Points of interest: Old Town of Rhodes
Starting point: Your Accommodation
Escort: Professional Guide
Meals: Dinner included
The Rhodes by Night “Lanterns” by S Tours Itinerary
- 17:30 Arrival at the Old Town (D'Amboise gate)
- 17:35 Guided Walk in Old Town.
- 18:50 Walk to restaurant
- 19:00 Dinner at Old Town restaurant
- 22:00 Coach pick- up from the National Theatre
- In case of unfavourable weather conditions the boat trip will be cancelled, and the guests will spent more time in the Old Town.
- Restrictions. As there is no wheelchair accessibility this is a tour not suitable for guests with walking difficulties
- This is by far the most popular excursion please book early!!!
Bring with you: Comfortable shoes, cameras for photos and enough money for shopping and drinks.