Rhodes by Night “Lanterns”
A romantic night walk around Rhodes
This is one of the most intriguing tours that you can enjoy in Rhodes that showcases the ancient and the medieval history of Rhodes as well as a cruise (if the weather permits). Starting from the Ancient Stadium and the Temple of Apollo at the Acropolis of Rhodes, a professional guide will meet you and the tour will begin. The next stop is the D’ Amboise gate at the atmospheric Medieval City of Rhodes where a guided tour around the impressive old town of Rhodes starts with details about the fortifications, monuments and architecture of the city.
In the Old Town the guests will find many little shops selling the most attractive souvenirs such as traditional products, ceramics, leather, jewellery and other traditional Greek goods. After the free time, the group meets the professional guide at the agreed meeting point and dinner is provided at a local restaurant in the Old Town. After dinner we walk through the modern city and Mandraki Harbour. The guests will board a short cruise around the Harbour of the city for about 45 minutes. After the mini cruise they will be transferred back to their hotels by coach.
Terms & Conditions
66.00 € / per person
Duration: Half Day Afternoon/Evening
Area: Rhodes Town
Points of interest: Ancient Stadium, Old Town of Rhodes
Starting point: Your Accommodation
Escort: Professional Guide
Meals: Dinner included
Days: Monday & Friday
The Rhodes by Night “Lanterns” by S Tours Itinerary
- 16:30 Arrival at the Old Town (D'Amboise gate)
- 16:35 Guided Walk in Old Town and free time
- 18:50 Meeting point and walk to restaurant
- 19:00 Dinner at Old Town restaurant
- 20:45 Walk to Mandraki Harbour
- 21:00 Panoramic cruise (please see the note above)
- 21:55 End of the cruise
- 22:00 Coach pick- up from the National Theatre
- In case of unfavourable weather conditions the boat trip will be cancelled, and the guests will spent more time in the Old Town.
- Restrictions. As there is no wheelchair accessibility this is a tour not suitable for guests with walking difficulties
- This is by far the most popular excursion please book early!!!
Bring with you: Comfortable shoes, cameras for photos and enough money for shopping and drinks.