Full Day to Bodrum, Turkey
An exciting excursion from Kos to Bodrum
A Passage towards the Oriental culture and tastes. A guided City tour by bus at the town of Bodrum, that will take you through the culture, the oriental way of life, with an invitation to the Gold center and to the BAZAR, to join in to the bargain hunt!
An experience of a Turkish Hammam in one of the many that exist there, will be also an excellent challenge and experience, to feel refreshed and reborn.
At your free time a visit to the castle that dominates the entrance of the harbor, will also be a challenge, for the closure of a memorable day in the Oriental.
Terms & Conditions
Duration: Full Day (Approximately 7 hours)
Area: Bodrum, Turkey
Points of interest: Bodrum Town, Bazar, Medieval Castle, the Mausoleum
Starting point: Kos port
Escort: Professional Guide
Meals: Not included
The Full Day to Bodrum, Turkey by S Tours Itinerary
Departure from Kos island port
Guided City Tour by bus at the town of Bodrum, free time for shopping
- IMPORTANT All Travelling Information including: Full name, Gender, Date of Birth, Passport number & Nationality must be given to the office when booking the excursion. Failing to receive all the necessary above information will result to the guest not travelling.
- For one-day excursions in Turkey we do not get a stamp in the passports.
- Trip always have delays due to security and passport check reasons.
In general, included in ticket for this excursion:
- Boat trip.
- Local Guide/Escort
- Tour by bus in Bodrum, with visit to a Gold Center.
- Transfer from hotel to harbor and back.
- All V.A.T, Greek & Turkish Port Tax.
- Not Included Lunch
- Guiding in Bodrum
Bring with you: Comfortable shoes, hat, cameras for photos, sun cream, passport, enough money for food/drinks and shopping.
*All guiding and escort services are in English language
*Turkey (Bodrum) excursion is subject to port tax for both Turkey (2€) and Greece (1€) and for infants
*Cancellations will be accepted until 24 hours before the event's start
* Entrance fees into Archeological sites/museums are not included and have to be paid directly by customers on the spot