Full Day Rhodes Island Cruise / Lindos by Boat
The best cruise to discover Rhodes Island
The Full Day Cruise to Lindos by S Tours is the best option to explore the magical coastal beauty of Rhodes Island. This cruise is a great opportunity for panoramic photos while the ship sails down the East coast of Rhodes. You will have the opportunity to swim in the crystal clear waters of four spectacular beaches and visit the evocative traditional village of Lindos. Read below the itinerary for the Full Day Cruise in Rhodes by S Tours.
Our first stop will be at the emerald waters of Antony Quinn Beach, where the movie "The Guns of Navarone" was filmed. Here you will have the opportunity to swim or snorkel (approx. 20 minutes). The second stop for swimming will be at Tsabika Beach, for approximately 20 minutes as well. Then, our third stop will be at Lindos Bay, where the guests will have 2 hours and 45 min to explore Lindos village or to relax and enjoy one of the most beautiful and famous sandy beaches of Rhodes Island. The excursion does not include a guided tour to the Acropolis of Lindos. Whoever wishes to visit the Acropolis may do so on their own. Also note that entrance fees to the Lindos Acropolis are not included in the excursion price. On our way back we will make a short stop at Stegna Bay for approximately 20 minutes to enjoy a dive in the azure waters of this serene cove before returning to the port.
Terms & Conditions
42.00 € / per person
Duration: Full Day
Area: East Coast & South Rhodes
Points of interest: Antony Quinn Beach, Tsambika Beach, Lindos, Stegna Bay
Starting point: Your accommodation
Escort: English speaking Escort
Meals: Not Included
Days: Sunday & Thursday
The Full Day Rhodes Island Cruise by S Tours Itinerary
- 08:45 Boat departs from Mandraki Harbour
- 12:00 Arrival at Lindos bay
- 14:45 Departure from Lindos bay
- 17:40 Arrival at Mandraki Harbour
- All the guests from the south will depart back to their hotels from Stegna Bay and the rest from Mandraki Harbour.
- The boat is equipped with a bar, toilets and built-in sun-shades to protect from the blazing sun and it has been specially designed for maritime excursions.
- The captain decides on the stops in between according to time and weather.
- Guided tour & entrance fee to the Acropolis of Lindos are not included.
- Unfortunately the boat is not equipped for wheelchairs and certain mobility is required.
- Limited spaces please book early!!!!
Bring with you: Comfortable shoes, hat, and cameras for photos, enough money for food/ drinks, swimsuit, beach towel, sun protection and sunglasses.