Full Day Trip to Symi Island
An authentic island experience
The island of Symi is one of the most beautiful in the Aegean Sea. Colours and traditional architecture, narrow streets and charming corners, the island of Symi will enchant you with its beauty. Embark on the Full Day Trip to Symi Island and live an authentic experience. Let’s find out more details about this trip.
The boat departs from the Rhodes Tourist Port at 09:30 am and it take an hour to arrive at Symi Island. The guests will attend a guided tour along the narrow streets of the village Yalos and will have the opportunity to visit the local sponge and spices shops. The guests can then have lunch at traditional restaurants and have some free time to spend on their own, where they can explore the village and take some beautiful photos. There is more in this trip though, as at 15:45 the ship will sail to the next stop, Panormitis Monastery. You have about 45 minutes to visit the monastery and the museum as well as to admire the beautiful sea views. At around 17:00 pm the returning trip to Rhodes begins and you will feel beautiful and relaxed after this charming sea experience in Symi Island.
Terms & Conditions
58.00 € / per person
Duration: Full Day
Points of interest: Symi Island, Panormitis Monastery
Starting point: Your accommodation
Escort: Professional Guide
Meals: Not included
Full Day Trip to Symi Island by S Tours Itinerary
- 09:30 Departure from Rhodes Tourist Port
- 10:35 Arrival at Symi Island
- 15:30 Departure from Symi Island
- 16:00 Arrival at Panormitis Monastery
- 17:15 Departure from Panormitis Monastery
- 18:15 Arrival at Rhodes (Tourist port)
- Arrival time is approximate
- The boat is equipped with a bar, toilets and built-in sun-shades to protect from the blazing sun and it has been specially designed for maritime excursions.
- The captain decides on the stops in between according to time and weather.
- Unfortunately the boat is not equipped for wheelchairs and certain mobility is required.
- Limited spaces please book early!!!!
Bring with you: Comfortable shoes, hat, and cameras for photos, enough money for food/ drinks and shopping.